“Buy It Now” Summer Fun Fundraiser
At Children's Museum of NH
“Buy It Now” Summer Fun Fundraiser
Dover, NH (July 11, 2019) – This summer, anyone can stop into the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire in Dover and pick up some discounted gift certificates for summer fun, all part of the museum’s current Fundraiser. Purchase from a list of discounted gift cards to local attractions and restaurants, gift baskets, art, and more unique experiences. Purchases can only happen in person at the museum (open Mondays through Saturdays, 10am-5pm, and Sundays Noon-5pm), but there’s no bidding and no waiting. After looking over the options, people can buy them and take them home that day, all at a 10% or more discount.
Up for purchase are gift cards to places like the Atlantic Grill, Memories Ice Cream, Lickee’s & Chewy’s Candies & Creamery, passes to places like Charmingfare Farm and Canobie Lake, and special experiences like Boston Duck Tours and a Blast Party Rental, just to name a few. The Fundraiser is first come first served and goes on until everything is gone.
“We’re all so busy in the summer time that we thought it’d be nice to offer a no fuss, no bidding or waiting fundraiser that allows families to get some great discounts on local attractions and restaurants, and also support our mission of hands-on discovery,” shared CMNH President Jane Bard. “We even have some unique stuff for sale like pool noodles with New England sport’s team logos on them, or a work of art made with a palm frond!”
“Buy It Now” Summer Fun Fundraiser: See What’s Left!
- Two $50 gift certificates to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre. Buy it now for $45 each.
- A gift certificate worth $250 for a Mountain Biking Overnight Adventure for two! A full day of mountain biking plus one overnight stay and 2 meals – breakfast and lunch from Back Country Excursions. Bike, helmet rental, instruction and guiding service included. Valid 2019 only, through late October. Located in the foothills of the White Mountains in Parsonsfield, ME. Buy it now for $225.
- A $10 gift card to Bloom’n Cow Ice Cream & Gelato in Newmarket & Rochester, NH. Buy it now for $9.
- A voucher for Zoo Admission “Family Four Pack” to Charmingfare Farm worth $76. Buy it now for $69.
- A 90-minute private rowing lesson/session for 2 people on the Cochecho River in Dover from Great Bay Rowing, worth $180. Buy it now for $160.
- A 1-3 foot Lilac Shrub in a potted container from Governor’s Lilac & Wildflower Commission, worth $50. ASAP delivery included. Buy it now for $45.
- Two tickets for a paddock ride on CJ or Rasa, the official Dover Mounted Police Horses. Includes a tour of the Cocheco Street facility where they live and time with one of the Dover Mounted Patrol officers. Worth $100. Buy it now for $90.
- A $100 gift certificate for a one-hour Horticulture/Design consultation with Design & Landscapes by Labrie Associates. “We will come out to your property and talk through whatever questions you may have, and offer suggestions and ideas to help you enjoy your property even more.” Please note that this is not for a design/written plan, it is for a conversation with an experienced professional who can help you figure out your property and demystify what you can do to make it more manageable. Offer good within 20 miles of North Hampton, NH. Buy it now for $75.
- Four passes to Canobie Lake Park worth $156. Valid Monday through Friday only from May 24, 2019 through August 30, 2019. Buy it now for $140.
- Two tickets to a Boston Duck Tour, worth $88. Valid September through November 2019, departing from the Museum of Science location. Tickets will not be accepted during peak summer months. Buy it now for $78.
- One gift certificate for a one-month membership to the 9 Round Fitness Gym, located in Tri-City Plaza, Somersworth, NH. Unlimited training with a 30-minute circuit. No set class times as workouts start every 3 minutes. Workout changes daily so you will never get bored. Trainer included. Offer expires 3 months from purchase date. Worth $109. Buy it now for $95.
- Two $50 Gift Certificates to the Atlantic Grill in Rye, NH. Buy it now for $45 each.
- A $100 gift card to Jewelry Creations in Dover, NH. Buy it now for $90.
- A $50 gift certificate to Oriental Delight in Dover, NH. Buy it now for $45.
- A $35 gift certificate to the Rolling Green Nursery in Greenland, NH. Buy it now for $31.
- Two one-house tour guest passes to the Newport Mansions from the Preservation Society of Newport County, worth $52. Present passes at any one of the following properties: The Breakers, Chateau-sur-Mer, Chepstow, The Elms, Green Animals, Hunter House, Isaac Bell House, Kingscote, Marble House or Rosecliff, all in Newport, RI. Buy it now for $46.
- A Lobster dinner for two at Weathervane Seafood Restaurant worth $50. Buy it now for $45.
- A $75 gift certificate for a private tour for 4 at Memories Ice Cream during the 2019 season. 60-90 minute tour includes learning how Memories ice cream and ice cream cakes are made, how the shop operates and free ice cream cones at the end of the tour. Buy it now for $67.
- Two gift certificates for a day of paddling at any of the Charles River Canoe & Kayak locations in Boston, Cambridge, Medford, Newton, Somerville or Waltham, MA. Includes 1-day rental of one standard canoe, single or double kayak, or stand-up paddleboard. Worth $187. Buy it now for $168.
- Four $50 gift certificates for one-hour sessions (or Four 15 minute sessions) for “One dog in the woof pool” at the WoofMeow Family Pet Center in Dover, NH. Expires 9/30/19. Buy it now for $45 each.
- A $30 “Memory-making Package” from Photosmith Imaging in Dover, NH, including a single use camera, free film processing and photo album. Expires 7/2020. Buy it now for $26.
- A $50 gift certificate to Photosmith Imaging in Dover, NH. Buy it now for $45.
- A 2’ x 2’ “Summer Sailboat” work of art, worth $200, created from an actual palm frond and signed by Mike Farley of Dry Dock Art in Florida. Buy it now for $150.
- Eleven New England sports team water noodles and 4 lawn banners from Martel Plumbing & Heating and worth $100. Buy it now for $90.
- A $50 gift card to Hilltop Fireworks in Somersworth, NH. Must be over 21 years of age to redeem. Buy it now for $45.
- A $25 gift card to Goody Cole’s Smokehouse in Brentwood, NH. Buy it now for $22.
- Two tickets to a Winnipesaukee Playhouse performance worth $78. The Playhouse is in Meredith, NH and has 11 peaceful country acres, including paths for strolling, a covered bridge and picnic areas. Not valid for theatre rentals. Buy it now for $70.
- Two Family Day Passes to the Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport, ME worth $50 each. Includes museum admission for 2 adults and 3 children and 45 minute electric trolley rides. Ride as many times as you like. Pass cannot be used for special events. Expires 10/27/19. Buy it now for $45 each.
- A student (through college) gift certificate for Take Flight’s Aerial Adventure Course in Kittery, ME, worth $39. Minimum height 4-feet tall and minimum weight 50-pounds. Maximum weight 275 pounds. Buy it now for $35.
- Four admission tickets to the Ogonquit Museum of American Art, worth $40. Expires 10/31/19. Buy it now for $36.
- Four $25 gift cards to Cinco de Mayo Bar & Grill in Dover, NH. Buy it now for $22 each.
- Two $10 gift cards to Lickee’s & Chewy’s Candies & Creamery in Dover, NH. Buy it now for $9.
- A Lickee’s and Chewy’s Candies & Creamery gift basket worth $25. Buy it now for $23.
- A $97 gift certificate for a 30-day Jump Start Program from Nerdy Girls Fitness in Dover, NH. Includes 30 days of unlimited group training, private nutrition/goal setting success session, personal accountability coach, a guided nutritional plan with easy family-friendly recipes and a private accountability Facebook group. For women only. Buy it now for $87.
- A $100 gift certificate to Blast Party Rentals in NH and ME. To be used toward a future rental including Bouncy House inflatables, Mechanical Bulls, Photo Booths, Water Slides, Obstacle Courses, Interactive Games (like jousting or giant boxing). Expires 11/30/19. Buy it now for $90.
About the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire
The not-for-profit Children’s Museum of New Hampshire is located at 6 Washington Street in Dover and offers two levels of hands-on, interactive exhibits for children from newborn to middle school. Children can explore a wide range of subjects, from dinosaurs, music and aeronautics to world cultures, art and natural history. Open year-round, the Silver LEED-certified museum specializes in creating memorable family learning experiences and works closely with schools, social service agencies and educators. The museum also hosts a variety of live performances, workshops, classes and special events for families. For more information, please call the museum at (603) 742-2002 or visit www.childrens-museum.org